My Grand-daughter asked me again this year, what I wanted for Christmas, and I realized I didn’t really get my wish list filled last Christmas. Looks like Santa’s falling down on the job…No, it’s not world peace, but it’s probably nearly as intangible. Maybe that’s the problem.
My Christmas List
1.To have the courage to do what God wants me to, without thinking twice.
2. To never feel ashamed again.
3. To accomplish something would be nice. …
4. To see the sick healed.
5. To live life with meaning.
6. To see wholeness in those I know and love.
7. And never again face regret.
So…what’s on your list?